Editorial board of the scientific journal carries out its activities in accordance with international ethical rules of scientific publications as detailed by the Committee on the Ethics of Scientific Publications (Committee on Publication Ethics), based on the control of publications placement process as well as on minimization of the risks of unfair practices related to the publication of works.
The author, who presented the manuscript for publication, shall be guided by the following principles:
- the works submitted must include credible research results;
- the authors must provide original materials borrowed parts require mandatory reference to the source; it is not allowed to have unformed quotations presence of a significant percentage of loans in the scientific work is unacceptable, as well as complete plagiarism;
- an important condition is the designation in the article of all the persons who contributed to the development of the research topic;
- it is unacceptable to submit a manuscript that was already placed in the third-party journal or being on consideration for publication;
- in case of detection of inaccuracies or errors in the work it is necessary to inform about timely about this fact the editorial board.
Reviewer's activity occupies a significant place in the course of the examination of academic works, whereby unconditional compliance with the following principles is provided:
- the reviewer who is aware of insufficient level of his qualifications for consideration of a specific study materials or having doubts about the timeliness of reviewing, should warn the editors in advance;
- the reviewer agrees to act in accordance with confidentiality terms, which do not allow to transfer the work for review or discussion to the third parties who do not obtain proper authorities;
- unpublished articles are not valid for personal use without the prior written consent of the author;
- when similarities of research with existing similar works are detected the reviewer shall immediately inform the editors;
- reviewing of scientific work should be impartial and objective, comments set forth reasonably. It is strictly forbidden to use personal criticism of the author.
editorial house is responsible for the placement within the journal of author's works, and therefore adheres to the following principles:
- in the matter of admission of the work to be published editing house is based on the reliability of the material presented in the article, as well as its scientific significance;
- editorial house should not publish the articles that are partially or totally plagiarized;
- editorial house should not publish the articles that contain discriminate on race, sex, religion, origin, nationality and political beliefs;
- editorial house guarantees the confidentiality of unpublished material sent for consideration;
- editorial house is obliged to participate in the emerging conflicts and to take measures for their resolution.